Thursday, July 10, 2008

sneak preview.

okay. my bad. i promised a HUGE post which has yet to appear. it's just that it's been so hectic since i came back frm the land of everlasting sunshine. with my whole family bunking with me and then heading to melbourne (which is where i am right now. freezing). i so promise a huge one when i get back. the pictures are endless and the thought of getting them posted is already a nightmare haha but i will.

so i'm currently in that place where the wind literally sends chills down your spine. its been raining almost everyday with gloomy cold weather. so apart from the food & shopping.. i really miss canbo. as silly as it sounds. but its good spending time with my family. i'll miss them when they're gone.

so anyway today my sister and i wandered around swanston street when our parents decided to abandon us and visit some real estate people. so we headed off for some char kuey teow & tau fu fa! :) omg. satisfying that tau fu fa craving was sooo good. i didn't really want to leave the shop and walk in the cold but we had to :( and so we wandered around aimlessly before sis & i decided to look for the hairdresser my friend recommended to me. we walked up and down the street the nite before but didn't find the shop. so today we decided to venture a lil further. tho i was a bit reluctant because it was so fe-reee-king cold la omg. but we did anyway.

and i got my much needed haircut. the lady was this really nice korean (who seemed to not understand me at first). i told my sis 'die la later she don't understand me then how to cut'. but thank God she did :) and i'm happy with my 30bucks spent. cut&wash. good price i reckon.

haha sorry la since i cant upload my goldcoast pics and blog bout that. u'll have to listen to my daily itinerary in melbourne. but yeah. at least better than seeing the same old post everytime this blog loads. im reaaally sorry.

with the sister . yesterday

not much of a change. just reverting to old times. but desperately needed after 6mnths without the scissors.

i promise sunshine pictures & post will come after i arrive home frm melbourne this weekend :) well, soon anyway. hehe*

2 comments:

YANZ said...

ehh, u & jess wearing de same specs kah? u two confused me for a while there, hadta look at de pics 2-3times *hehehe* =P

* j * said...

hahhaha we wear similar specs :p ala she copy meeee. ahhaha