Thursday, September 25, 2008

by demand.

i realised it's been two months since i left the blogging scene .. not just blogging itself but checking out/kepoh-ing/stalking other people's blogs. ever since i started work that is. i know i sound old when i've started speaking out things that ought to come out of my mum's mouth:-

'oh my goodness the weekend flew by so fastt. it's work again tmrw'

i always hear that on a Sunday night after dinner on the way home by good ol' mummy. and i'll think to myself.. cheh we also got school la. yucks, who doesn't hate it that monday is here. noooo, but now it's work. W O R K. n yes it's gazillion times worse than having to wake up to fall asleep in lecture. then there's the:

'i don't want to go back. it's back to reality.. back to work. uurrghh'

haha it doesn't sound like my mum when i type it out. but really she says that after a holiday comes to an end. like when she had to fly home after my graduation. anyway the point is, that's what i say these days. I enjoy staying at home when i'm able to. I enjoy naps so much more because I don't get to have them as and when I feel like plopping on the bed. I look forward to the weekend so much. no, don't say you do too. because i look forward to it like LOOK FORWARD to it. my week doesn't end on a thursday. neither do my days start at 11am in the morning. or for some at 1pm in the afternoon. i don't get a lower mark if i did my work badly, but a statement frm my boss which implies 'why are you so stoopid'.

eee. depressing intro. but yeah. i really dread every sunday night when i know i have a week ahead of work. and i just started. good grief. i have like entah how many more years to go. unless i suddenly meet some prince charming who so happens to be able to afford my eating and my spending habits altogether. talking about spending, i haven't even really shopped since i started work. no time, no $. nak save, nak pay bills, nak .. tak boleh nak dah. cos the bills take a big chunk. then the nak nak yang tak necessary, also i have to think properly first before taking out the *ka-ching.

anywayyy. enough of that already. hehe. so anyway, since i started work, i also have been keeping myself busy on weekends someway somehow. i had the ISD ball, skiing, malam gemilang, getting asmaradana together and dancing it .. & dancing it again :) , graduation party, hazel's 21st and the *thisthatthisthat* and then now! two months. 364916493164msgs on my chatbox telling me how my 'it feels like yesterday' post is really SO yesterday.

apart from that, i'm really excited that i'm able to start dancing again! :) was speaking to a church member and she so happens takes up dance as well at a dance place in canbo. she even used to teach some classes before. all these while i've been looking for a dance centre to go to but never found a decent one or one near enough to try. so i got really excited .. dragged tan along and we hiphopped to a beginner/intermediate class. hehe* eh so interesting.. decided to stay for the intermediate/advanced. omg it was so so so much fun. of course with the time i have stopped, my flexibility and agility also.. hmm. questionable. so now i'm aching in my neck and legs. i got out of bed today walking like a duck. and my neck. ya la of all places. these hiphop ppl. anywhere can turn twist bend, they do it. so ya la. neck up down left right. *krik krak*.

but yeah. so excited to dance again! =D

oh oh. AND then. i applied for a graduate program. randomly. with not much thought about it la. i mean since it's advertised, and while i'm still FRESH out of the uni oven, apply la kan. and i got selected for the assessment centre event! :) and it was interesting. their group assessment was one that required us to build a structure representing the character of the group.. using balloons, satay sticks, plastic plates, candy.. stuff like that. felt like i was in sunday school or something :) anyway long story short. i got thru that, praise God! and I went for the interview today. i was really nervous .. i still remember the last one for PwC where i went thru till the end then got rejected. bahs. so yeah, again i prayed to God committing it to Him. if really it's not for me, close it but if it is.. fling it wide opennn! and really again learning to trust Him.. whether the answer is what i'm desiring for or otherwise. so please keep me in prayer, i really really hope i get this job, because i feel where i'm at currently is somewhere i feel very out of place. but again, pray that His will be done. hehe thankss :)

and that covers a brief overview of my two months.

ISD Ball





Graduation Party







Skiing @ Perisher Blue


Malam Gemilang








and my beloved asmaradana-ians :)





though it was post-graduation.. it was soooo fun! hehehe..
our practices also like. lawak.
only serious last minute when we realised that it's oh-shit tmrw we are performing.
but yeah. it was good stuff :D

Hazel's 21st


okay, it's been so many hours and i'm still not done with this post. this is ridiculous. i'll follow up on it the next round :) or you guys can just check out facebook, which i've been terribly active in the last two months since i've started work. hmm. but yeah, cheers to more frequent posts to come :)


sigh, it's work again tmrw.


No comments: